Temp Sustainability Supply Chain - Vendor Management (m/w/d) in Full-Time
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
For our Sustainable Supply Chain team with focus on Vendor Management in Metzingen, we are looking for a temporary employee (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months from now on.
What you can expect:
- Support in the implementation of the HUGO BOSS Social Compliance Program for the supply chain.
- Support in the communication with our supply chain partners regarding corrective action plans
- Maintenance of the documentation of the corrective action plans
- Preparation of analyses and reports (reporting) for the social compliance program
- Conducting and evaluating surveys with our supply chain partners regarding sustainability aspects
- Completed commercial training
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to the needs of the business
- Very good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Affinity for numbers and knowledge in preparing reports
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person’s authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.