Senior Manager Sustainability Strategy (m/f/d)
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Senior Manager Sustainability Strategy (m/f/d) to strengthen our Group Strategy & Corporate Development Team.
What you can expect:
- Continuously manage and further develop a savvy & competitive sustainability strategy for HUGO BOSS
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of sustainability trends and requirements in the area of textiles (e.g. quantitative & qualitative market research, competitor & customer analysis) to provide fact-base for decision-making
- Interdisciplinary project management of dedicated sustainability focus topics with all hierarchies
- Further development of our strategic sustainability focus topics as well as the further elaboration of our comprehensive set of sustainability targets
- Establish yourself in the role as the “Sustainability Generalist” for HUGO BOSS, supporting the team as well as Management with diverse (also ad hoc) topics around various sustainability topics
- Promotion of our activities in the area of stakeholder engagement, especially with our own employees to spread the sustainability message of HUGO BOSS
- Successfully completed master's degree/ MBA or an equivalent
- Min. 5 years of relevant professional experience, within (sustainability) consulting
- Experience in stakeholder management and cross-functional work as well as leading projects and programs across different divisional interfaces
- Experience and interest in sustainability issues, especially in the textile sector
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Cross-interface project management experience
- Very good knowledge of creating and delivering presentations
- Detail-oriented, pragmatic and solution-oriented working style
- Passion for new challenges
- Excellent written and spoken in English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person’s authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.