Corporate Sustainability Intern
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic
We are currently seeking a Corporate Sustainability Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Prepare and organize the environmental yearly reporting (including energy and water consumption, carbon emission…) in accordance with the Group guidelines and the legal requirements.
- Prepare and execute raw material monitoring liaising with production colleagues.
- Analyze the 360-sustainability performance of all our raw materials, suppliers, and products through our existing internal rating system.
- Run the sustainability evaluation of our collection and above all propose strategic prioritisation of actions to reach the targets, working closely with the production and product development teams.
- Participate to raising internal awareness on sustainability with our colleagues through training, inductions, and internal communications
- Participate to the daily activities of the sustainable departments, covering various sustainability topics including project management in corporate sustainability such as plastic-free packaging, product environmental communication and other.
Who you are:
- Currently enrolled in an Engineering or Business, Computer Science and Sustainability master’s degree course
- Genuine interest in sustainability
- Great ease with figures and Excel
- Multitasking, flexible
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Professional written and spoken English and Italian
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.