Program Specialist - Environment
Hennes & Mauritz AB is a Swedish multinational clothing-retail company known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children
At H&M Group, we believe in making great design available to everyone. It’s essential in everything we do. Our family of brands — H&M, COS, Monki, Weekday, & Other Stories, H&M Home, ARKET, Afound, Treadler and Itsapark — offer customers around the world a wealth of fashion, beauty, accessories and homeware, as well as modern menus with fresh and local produce at some of the brands’ in-store eateries.
What you do:
- As a Program Specialist, you are the Technical Lead to design, develop, implement, monitor and adapt impactful social/environmental programs adhering to the Group’s ambition towards a Fair, Circular, Climate Neutral & Traceable capacity development.
- You are responsible to develop programs based on our regional goals and strategies and tailor it according to our supplier’s needs.
- You set up KPIs and follow up methods that supports our self-reliance roadmap. You support the social/environment development team and work with suppliers to create an annual implementation plan to develop sustainable capacity that reflects in increased performance and value.
- You work closely with industry peers and actively collaborate on dedicated topics related to our focus areas.
- You passionately drive and create successful story from the programs and share with internal and external stakeholders to motivate them
- You monitor and research on policy and regulations to identify potential impact to programs and connect with global technical program initiatives and relevant stakeholders.
How you do it:
- As a Program Specialist , you deliver on the areas you have ownership for by and primarily through collaboration and teamwork. Lliving our values every day In your role, You have profound knowledge and practical experience on working with Environment programs include resource efficiency, renewable energy initiatives, water related programs, and chemical initiatives such as Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals (ZDHC).
- You optimize your project management skills to effectively coordinate different working groups engaged in specific program activities, to secure that program goals progress within expected timeframes.
- You have excellent communication and can logically structure the relevant information to connect, engage and empower internal and external stakeholders.
- You grow and develop colleagues in the team by sharing knowledge and experience. In all that you do, stakeholder management is at the forefront of your mind.
- You work with a collaborative mindset and build meaningful relationships internally and externally. At the same time, you can work independently to provide the right support to your stakeholders.
- 8 to 10 years of Relevant Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong Knowledge on Climate, renewable energy, Project Management & Training Experience
- Experience in Environment Sustainability
People who are happy and do well at H&M tend to thrive on using their intuition and common sense. We might be the place of possibility, but we’re also a place of ambiguity and constant change. This is not a company for micro-managers or people who operate on autopilot. This is a company where your opinions will inform business decisions, so you need to enjoy making them heard, questioning how things work, and trying things that you might not be familiar with.
Consequently, we depend on teamwork. And we have a pretty high tolerance for failure, provided you can show you’re learning. You can expect to take on new responsibilities and to move around a bit, too, so this could be the start of a varied and rewarding career if that’s what you’re looking for. Beyond that, it’s really up to you. 70% of our people manager roles are hired from within, so there’s not much of a limit to how far you can go. All we ask is that you be yourself, take ownership of your work and your career goals, and go for it with everything you’ve got.
Culture & Values:
Ready to apply? Click on the I’M INTERESTED link where you can upload your CV securely. Once we have received your application, we will keep you updated regularly about the status of your application so please look out for our email.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!