Responsible Sustainability Mode France
I. REASONS FOR THIS ROLE:
The France & Monaco Market is dedicated to the distribution of Fashion collections, Watchmaking-Jewelry creations, and Perfumes-Beauty products (3 activities – around 1,200 employees, 85% of whom are in contact with customers).
Within this Market, on the Fashion perimeter, your role is to contribute to accelerating the eco-responsible transformation of our stores in partnership with the Sustainability representatives of the French market, the Fashion Division and the Europe region with the aim of to achieve the House’s commitments in terms of Sustainability.
Reporting to the Retail Operations and Projects Manager and within a team of 5 people, you will be responsible for:
- To lead and train the Fashion France & Monaco boutiques and 19ModeFrance:
- Define the Sustainability Fashion France strategy, in accordance with the Europe strategy and the directions of the Fashion division
- Cascading the Sustainability strategy to store level, anchoring it in reality on the ground and in the work culture
- Nurture the spirit of initiative of the Boutiques and support them in the implementation of their projects
- Embody the Eco-responsible transformation for the Boutique teams, communicate on the issues, nourish individual and collective commitment.
- Define CSR governance at the network level, create a strong community of Ambassadors in stores in order to accelerate the sharing of best practices and the development of skills
- In conjunction with the Learning and Human Resources team, ensure that each new entrant is made aware of operational Sustainability issues in the Boutique
- Produce and lead competitive intelligence dedicated to commitments environmental
2. To deploy eco-responsible projects:
- Be a force of proposal for any innovation project Sustainability operational retail
- Deploy the projects implemented for Fashion to all Retail France when relevant
- Be the preferred partner of the Division and the Europe region on all projects related to Retail and the entry point for all internal cross-functional teams
- Identify, implement and lead strategic partnerships linked to eco-responsible culture with internal and external partners
3. To measure the impact of our actions and communicate:
- In collaboration with the financial team, set up performance indicators sustainability and a reporting tool around eco-responsible actions for our shops
- Prepare, orchestrate and carry out audits with stores as part of the CSR Europe Label every year. Implement action plans with each shop and follow up
- Orchestrate, analyze and measure the impacts of transformation projects deployed or currently being deployed (recyclability uniform return campaigns, ecobag in stores, archiving, etc.)
- Give visibility to actions and initiatives carried out via our communication channels communication
- Represent the voice of the French market during meetings with the Europe region and the Fashion Division (committees, seminars, etc.)
Coming from higher education such as an engineering school, or a specialized master's degree dedicated to Sustainability, you have solid experience in the CSR field (5 to 10 years), acquired during consulting missions or in retail organizations. You are recognized for your project management skills.
You demonstrate supportive leadership, a unifying spirit and an ability to embody and involve all stakeholders. You are a driving force in the construction of the Sustainability Mode France strategy. You have an operational vision of retail professions and are results-oriented. You know how to work cross-functionally and in a team. You are proactive, methodical and rigorous.
Position based in Paris.