Senior Responsible Supply Chain Manager, Western Hemisphere (Social Responsibility) *Spanish speaking
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
About this team:
The Responsible Supply Chain team works to support the wellbeing of the people who make lululemon products, and supports supply chain resilience, manage risk and social compliance, and build brand purpose. We monitor working conditions in all facilities producing for lululemon, though our internal team and together with external partners. We work together with cross-functional partners within lululemon to support responsible practices of doing business in our everyday operations. We collaborate with our vendors, and external stakeholders to foster resilience in the garment industry and build better systems.
A day in the life:
- Manages vendor RSC performance for the region, including timely assessments & effective and sustainable remediation.
- Leads regional engagement with relevant stakeholders, including vendors, workers, industry organizations, Civil Society Organizations.
- Provides regular updates about regional risk and landscape trends, as well as vendor performance against RSC objectives and KPIs.
- Engages with internal cross-functional partners around vendor RSC performance & improvement work.
- Supports regional implementation of globally developed implementation & engagement programs to support lululemon’s commitment towards the people who make our product.
- Provides consistent and accurate data, analytics and reporting.
- Manages a team of regional assessors, 3rd party consultants, and implementation partners.
- 10+ years experience in Responsible Supply Chain, Ethical Trade, Sustainability, Human Rights in region, leading monitoring & improvement programs.
- 7+ years leading Social Compliance assessments on-site, as well as remediation work with individual factories and regions.
- 5+ years of people leadership and management.
- Exceptional understanding of regional risks and Human Rights and sustainability landscape.
- Strong communication skills, including written and spoken English. Fluent in the primary language spoken in the region eg. Spanish.
- Program/project management and delivery or equivalent consulting experience.
- Strong relationship management skills & capabilities with vendors, regional stakeholders (e.g. industry organizations, peer brands, workers rights groups and civil society organizations).
- Seasoned team leader and passionate human rights and sustainable business advocate, exceptional integrity and independent working.
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Compensation and Benefits Package:
For California Applicants: lululemon’s compensation offerings are rooted in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and team performance. The typical hiring range for this position in California is from $126,200 – $165,600 annually; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our competitive Total Rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus offering, subject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. In addition to our competitive Total Rewards offering, we also have personal and professional development offerings. Our offerings recognize our teams for their performance and support whole-person development, including support for employees on how to grow their career:
- Extended health and dental benefits and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: Availability of the incentive programs, benefits, and perks may be subject to your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.